In addition to maintaining innovative, robust and reliable internet registry services, we provide a range of products.
Our products and services include:
- Domain registry support services for country code Top Level Domains including .uk, and from 2013 .cymru and .wales
- Domain registry support for generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs) including (from 2013) .bbc, .bentley, .comcast, .telecity, and .xfinity
- Partner registry support, providing the back-end infrastructure to run other registry services
- Emergency Back-End Registry Operators (EBERO) for new generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs)
- An award-winning Dispute Resolution Service
- Enhanced security for the Domain Name System – DNSSEC and the ability to ‘lock’ domains that are subject to a phishing attack
- Domain look up services for the public - WHOIS
- Domain look up services on a bigger scale for registrars and others – Domain Availability Checker (DAC) and Public Register Search Service (PRSS)
- A service for VoIP telephone users - ENUM
- Advice for both businesses and individuals about on how to stay safe online – knowthenet.org.uk
- Advice and support for .co.uk domains – agreatplacetobe.co.uk
- Registrar resources
In addition to products and services, our public purpose and ethical approach to internet governance sees us working closely with governments and other organisations to make the internet a safer, more reliable and trusted space.