Our policies set out the basis on which we allow access to our information, products, or services. They support our mission to make a positive difference to our stakeholders and are defined in our various contracts including:
- The Terms & Conditions of Domain Name Registration
- The Registrar Agreement
- The Acceptable Use Policy
Our policies undergo periodic review and new policies are developed in response to new developments or practices.
We are committed to multi-stakeholder policy development and encourage engagement from a broad range of interested parties. This includes the contribution of comments, skills and expertise to policy discussions which enables us to take a range of views into account.
Our stakeholders include:
- Nominet members
- Registrants of all types (e.g. limited company, sole trader, partnership, individuals)
- Businesses and industry
- Representative associations such as trade associations
- Government and regulatory agencies
- Law enforcement agencies
- Internet users
- Civil society organisations
- Non-governmental organisations